Our administration approach is based on the concepts declared below to get works done!
1. Open. Open relationships between agents and parties.
2. Free. Freedom of thought and speech in all processes.
3. Proactive. Getting work done proactively.
4. Creative. Making things as we dream.
5. Responsible and Accountable. Awareness of responsibilities of actions and obligations to report, explain, or justify processes.
We are observing: Keeping eyes open for processes to improve.
We are listening: Getting feedback from you, in any case.
We are taking action: Put something forward, obsessively.
MIS Field Manual
From the Prologue of the MIS Field Manual:
In The Field Manual for the Members of the Department of Management Information Systems, reader can find various subjects which are related to departmental strategy and viewpoints, intrinsic workflows and approaches, implicit rules and regulations, current functions and actions.
We are currently working on new ideas and improvements to implement the department. Examples:
- Activities ONGOING
- Open, free, proactive, and creative.
- Knowledge Base UPCOMING
- Issue tracking. FAQ. Help. MIS essentials. Must read books.
- Style Manual UPCOMING
- For homeworks, projects, theses.
- Course Cards UPCOMING
- Beautiful cards. Course categories. Career info. Elective courses in MIS career.
- MIS Entry UPCOMING
- Creating value from wasted electronics. Renovation. Donation. For children.
We have a virtual chair office with an actual chair.
Department of Management Information Systems has no administrative office, we are communicating in the way of nature. Through smoke signals? Uhm, no.
Department related issues are discussed in the Department Board Meeting which is holding one per month. Faculty members have rights to vote on decisions while we are seeking a consensus.
B1. Program Development